She told me last week that she was coming with another Social Worker.
I emailed her and stated that if I did not manage to find myself an Advocate for the day I would cancel the meeting.
Told her if I could not get one of my CO Workers to act as an advocate I would get a Family member to come and take notes.
She has emailed me and gave me the name of the Social Worker that is coming with her so that I can check out if him or her is registered with the HCPC.
You have to be one step ahead of that lot .
I said to her please do trust not take this personally that I would never trust any Social Worker due to trauma and injustice that they have put me through in the the past.
I await the meeting in fear but will come up trumps as usual.